While I was visiting my sister last weekend I decided that I “needed” a new toy.
I rationalized this purchase with the fact that TODAY is Homemade Ocean’s one month anniversary.
We will be celebrating tomorrow….be there or be
square sad that you missed it.
I have named my new toy Sven the hot Sweed and recently discussed his nakedness with him.
Me: Look Sven…I know you are all hot and everything, but you really need to show some modesty. Cover it up for the kids…because they could get you sticky with their Cheeto fingers. Mama don’t need all that mess.
Sven: Ohhkay….vut cahn I vee sooper sexie?
Me: Who are you trying to impress….I mean c’mon Sven live in my pj’s.
Sven: I joost veel like veing hawt you veel me.
Me: Can I be your stylist?
Sven: Vut ov course.
Okay, so Sven the Sweed may have grown up in France or Russia or some far-away-accent place. But there was only one thing to do.
These are all of the cases Sven and I are considering. What…you didn’t realize Sven was a hot Swedish lady?
– We have to stick to our roots here and throw in a nautical case. I just adore this sweet tribute to the vintage Sailor style.
– This is strange, but the snap top case reminds me of my gramma’s cigarette case. Nostalgia gets me every time. Plus, Kelly green and Navy blue are basically my favorite.
– I’m feeling the whole watercolor trend, and I have never gotten over my love of dandelions. So the blue and green case is like a prettier version of my childhood.
– Another nautical theme, but this one you can customize with your monogram or name. A high contender for our Stylish Sven shopping trip. We also found backgrounds that looked like corals, chevron, ikat, and stripes….basically if you can dream it then you can find it here.
– A sweet and feminine fabric with an unexpected design. You had me at feminine, I also love that it’s an old fashioned typewriter image on brand spanking new technology. Oh the irony.
– Hello funky lady. I wish I was bold enough to pull of this bright yellow, big bow number. A girl can dream.
– Lace and leather, is there anything hotter? Didn’t think so. I would feel like a dainty dollop of awesome carrying that case around. Is that an oxymoron? Well I don’t care, that is how I would feel.
– My little piece of sunshine. How could you not be happy when you are holding bright orange polkas and fun teal ruffles. Sven likey.
Sven needs your help…..Which is your favorite?
Dandelion case is my favorite. Followed by the yellow.
I wish I could pull off that yellow one….I am just not that fashionable!
Everyone needs one BOLD accessory .. Go for it!
Hmmmmmmm….now you got me thinking
They’re all cute, but the cigarette case is my favorite and the monogrammed one is my second favorite.
Yea, I just can’t decide! They are all cute in their own way. Thanks for visiting 🙂