We recently revealed out loud, all over the internets, that we are taking on a more active lifestyle.
Over the last month and a half we have found a few products that we are head over heels for, thought maybe we could share some of them with you in our monthly round-up. 1. I am fairly certain I have professed my love for my Nikes on more than one occasion. Never have these shoes ever given me a blister or worn out…and they have seen a lot of miles now. Hands down the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. In fact, I am saving my pennies for another pair.
2. On a recommendation from a fellow busty lady, I bought myself a Moving Comfort “Juno” sports bra. This sucker is good. Those girls don’t move, no matter what craziness I get myself into. The straps are easily adjustable, so I feel like it will stay with me through a few pounds. If you have ever had to wear two sports bras, invest in one of these bad boys asap.
3. Once again, on a recommendation from a fellow blogger, I bought myself a Flip Belt. It holds your cellular, keys, debit card, and well anything you used to shove in your sock. I love being able to keep my phone handy without it bouncing around like crazy. It does ride up more than I would like, but I think once I lose ten more it will be perfect.
4. I love technology. It makes everything so easy. The Lose It app is so incredibly easy, and keeps me accountable and motivated. Tim prefers a different app, but I just think this one is soooo easy to use.
5. Let me tell you, chafing was most definitely the devils doing. Nothing worse than being half way through your workout and realizing you are going to be totally raw by the time you finish. Thank goodness for Body Glide. And spandex. 1. I have been using the My Fitness Pal app on my phone to log my food and really look into what sort of nutrients I am getting. Christina thinks it is not as user-friendly, but I am a sucker for graphs. More protein please.
2. Our most recent big purchase was an elliptical. Was it out of our budget, yes. Does it take up our whole living room, you betcha. But Christina has worked out every single day since early September, so I know it was worth it. We bought this one because it is extra sturdy, and simulates running through the woods. I figure that can get me through this rough winter we are bound to have.
3. You should remember I have gone gluten-free. On our long hikes I always pack one or two of my favorite snacks.
4. Our Fitbit Flex’s were probably the best buy we have made in the last year. They have forced us to be so much more active. My competitive fiancé will even run up and down stairs now just to get more steps than me. I also like being able to track my sleep, or lack thereof.
5. We just started trail running last week. I learned quickly that I needed to replace my old backpack with something that wouldn’t bounce around and hold me back. Enter Camelbak. Enough storage for everything we need and plenty of water for our long hikes. Why am I just now jumping on this bandwagon?
What caught your eye this month?
Any fitness goods we are missing out on?
Did you notice the part where T said we are trail running? Say what?