This is what I would ask for. Who has the hook-up on a birthday fairy? 1. I have talked about it for months, and T even bought me a wooden one, but the time has come for me to become a real life duck mom. I want to build a habitat and teach it tricks and snuggle it while I am by the pool. Does that make me a weirdo? So be it.
2. Will I ever get sick of washi? Probably not.
3. How could I possibly resist a nail polish named “Naughty Nautical” in good conscious.
6. My phone dies….every. single. day. The Mophie case recharges your phone with the flip of a switch. Perfect for Pinterest happy fools like me.
7. You can wear your twitter handle around your neck these days. I see so many benefits to this. Conversation piece. Potential for that creepy guy at the library to find you and stalk your life, but hey it’s a new follower. Simplifying the whole “can you id this body” thing.
8. I have a camera crush on Epiphanie bags. Right now we have a pretty awesome Canon backpack, but I think our camera deserves a stylish alternative.
I can’t believe my birthday is in less than a week. I love birthdays, but this one feels odd. I am realizing just how close I am to thirty, and how different my life is from what I imagined.
I am so thankful for another birthday, and instead of asking for presents or parties I am hosting an Etsy “Craft for the Community” gathering so that I can share my aging-happiness with everyone! If you are in the area please come join me, I promise there won’t be any singing!
What did you do for your last birthday?
Are you where you thought you would be at this age?
What do you want for your birthday, besides world peace?