So for some reason I just want to tell you all stuff.
Stuff that doesn’t make sense together.
Stuff that has been on my mind.
Let her rip.
– Is anyone else so ready for more daylight? I can’t imagine how Ana White does it in Alaska. If you’ve noticed a lacking of projects around these parts it’s not because we just gave up on our house…I just haven’t mastered artificial light. Have you seen these yet? In other news….I am as pasty as Elmers.
– You know how people are afraid of spiders and snakes? I am totally freaked by worms and deer. I hit a deer once and have been terrified to drive at night ever since…see number one…aha moment. Deer are popping up everywhere and sending me into full fledged panic attacks….you know the kind where you curl up in the fetal position and crave Cheetos. Worms give me the heebie-jeebies, one of my cousins friends used to throw them at me when I was a youngster. Can we say scarred for life, thanks dude. Last night there was a girl on tv who eats worms…I don’t judge but what-the-what.
– Have you ever read a book that rocked you to your core? I don;t exercise my core so that could be the problem but I recently read the book One Second After, and had an awakening that T and I are completely unprepared for any type of disaster. Luckily, being reef keepers and all we are pretty well set with water and sushi. Kidding of course….but if it hits the fan Hotel Gray will be open for business.
– I am trying to go a whole year without soda. You read that right….a whole year. You need to know though that I typically drink about 4 sodas a day, and if we go out to eat you can double that. I also have a strong disdain for coffee and tea so it is my only source of caffeine. Can you imagine how cranky I am….poor boytoy. Plus side, I am down five pounds.
– I found out last night that I am allergic to pears….on top of cherries and apples. It’s a sad, sad day. Guess I’m sticking with broccoli.
– The “rapper” Drake will always be the boy who took a bullet on Degrassi to me. I get that you took a bullet, but I still will never see you as gangster. YOLO.
– Tim bought a gigantic bag of walnuts on Christmas….he has yet to eat them. You wanna know why? Because he can’t find a nutcracker….so I bought him one. He still has yet to touch the nuts or the nut cracker. I wrote that whole story just so I could say “touch the nuts” and I am sorry mom.
– Remember watching Wayne’s World when you were knee-high to a you know….if you haven’t watched it since then you need to bust that VHS out. It is so much funnier now that you actually get the jokes. Party on Wayne.
– Tim’s birthday is next Tuesday….I am not prepared.
– I love getting comments.