We couldn’t resist throwing our favorite things out a day early in order to go all Valentiney on y’all. And by me I totally mean me, myself, and I.
Tim was not as excited when I told him he needed to come up with his favorite Love-themed things…but he did it. And once it was all together he was so excited that he gave me my V-day present early!
I let him put you on the D.L.
Dad, that means down low….and it’s like secrets and stuff.
1. Sea Salt Caramel Brownies – need I say more.
Wait I will say this, please make more.
2. Anyone that knows me knows that I am a loyal Nike consumer. In fact while writing this we counted five Nike products on my body, including my glasses. So go figure I would jazz up my shocks with a little holiday color. Then they can work overtime at Christmas.
3. Any good guy has to know how to put a little work in. The Notebook is a sure thing, after all the tears of course. I usually opt for a little Phil Collins karaoke, she digs it.
4. I have been feeling the “steampunk” look lately and what better way to show off your mushiness than with an anatomically correct heart belt, right?
5. The secret to life is to smell good. People just like you if you smell good. Jean Paul Gaultier’s Le Male is Christina’s favorite, can’t argue with that.
6. Does this need an explanation? This is the most festive man shirt you will find.
1. Isn’t it a rule that you have to smell sweet on dates? It should be, I feel like Romance is the perfect choice for obvious reasons.
2. How cute is that dress from ModCloth.com. I have this weird obsession with cloths from the 1940’s-60’s….I don’t wear them but I always wish I would have grown up then so we could wear dresses everyday.
3. Do you remember Louise from Sex and the City the movie? St. Louis representin. She always carried her “love” with her….I feel a little piece of me was jealous. I don’t know if it was due to Jennifer Hudson’s amazing transformation, or the cute love key chain but I need both.
4. Bling it up….always. Especially on V-day. I am not the biggest fan of the heart shape, but these are perfect for the occasion.
5. I can’t tell you enough how much I love this nail polish! I wear it plain, I layer it over teals and blacks and other pinks….I love love love it. You simply can’t go wrong with pink glitter, period.
6. I am all about accessorizing these days, and this adorable heart bracelet could jazz up any basics.
7. I am truly smitten with this bag, it is actually from Kate Spade’s bridal collection and I imagine it is even more beautiful in person. It looks so soft and romantic, if I ever get rich then I will buy them for everyone okay.