A day late and many dollars short thanks to someone’s birthday.
We are back again with our favorite things. 1. Who forgot to give me the memo on wontons? Seriously….I found some frozen ones on sale and have been addicted ever since.
2. Ohhh Armani Code, I just want to thank you for all of the compliments I get. I can’t even describe the smell other than to say it is very unique and not too sweet. Plus it gets Tim’s smelling sensors going into overdrive….he’s like a honeybee and I am that giant-sweet-smelling hive.
3. My friend Simone introduced me to the Fit Bit brand and now I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of the Flex. It tracks your steps, calories burned, even your sleep. I am buying it with the excuse that I need it to keep my resolutions alive.
4. You probably already know the Mint Green is coming on strong in the fashion department. This is my favorite nailpolish right now so you can just call me trendy….or something.
5. Does anyone remember Susan Powter? Okay, so she may be a little crazy….or a little more than a little. She is still the only one who keeps me motivated to work out. Even if I have to stomp around to a VHS.
6. Here is where I declare my love for the blog A Beautiful Mess. From good eats to cute clothes to crafty projects the girls have a lot to offer, and the photos are gorgeous. I get lost in their beautiful web for hours upon hours. 1. Lately our big dog has decided it was a great idea to bark. After eleven years of being a non-barker, we now have a noise maker. I blame the little dog. To keep them both in line we bought a PetSafe bark controller. I call it our magic machine these days.
2. For my birthday Christina took me to the Melting Pot, it has become “our spot” for special occasions. We love the Boston Lager Cheese Fondue and the Gorgonzola Port on a great steak. Plus I get to cook it just how I like it, raw. Christina said I have to mention the salad, something about God coming down and making it himself.
3. If you follow us, then you know any day now we are expecting a baby shark. I am pumped.
4. Say hello to my new favorite snack. I munch on these all night because they keep me full and cure my salty-sweet craving. Too bad I go through a whole jar a night, I wish I were kidding.
5. We have been working feverishly on organizing the basements and these shelves have been a life saver. They are adjustable and only took about an hour to fully assemble. Some of our other shelves take all day to put together and they aren’t very sturdy. Feels good to give everything a home.