Everyone knows I am all about the blog lovin…
Big blogs, small blogs, pretty blogs, smart blogs…I love and read them all.
I love to share the love.
You can buy those lovely farm trophies here if you hurry.
The Liebster Award means “dearest” in German and recognizes up and coming blogs with less than 3,000 followers. The rules state that I need to answer 11 questions from the nominator, provide 11 unknown facts about me, and choose another 11 nominees for this award to pay it forward. Get ready to learn a little about me, and find some amazing small blogs.
Here are the questions from Yasmin:
2. What is the grossest thing you have ever eaten?
The nastiest nast was when I chugged sour, rancid milk. Seriously, who puts rotten milk back in the fridge. I know that is not eating but it was pretty chunky so it counts (sorry for the visual).
3. What is your secret indulgence?
This will sound so strange, but I love to sit and eat Cheez-Its and mini Snickers. It’s the sweet, salty, cheesy, holy caloric goodness that I crave. What candy maker can I talk to about patenting a Snick-It?
5. What beauty product do you swear by?
I adore Stila cheek stain, even if you aren’t wearing any other makeup it gives you the perfect flush.
7. If you could live in any country (other than your current one), where would you live and why?
Do I have to choose just one, can’t I just be a vagabond? I would probably want to live in New Zealand…I have never been there but I hear fantastic things.
8. What song is your anthem?
Cheesy as it is I always get choked up to the Star Spangled Banner, so I will stick with the tried and true. Better than Ke$ha I suppose.
9. What’s your greatest fear?
Going crazy scares me more than anything. You know all the movies where someone is trying to convince people that they can time travel or that they have ghosts and everyone says they are a total nutcase….I never want to be the person that people disregard as a loon.
10. Who is your celebrity look-a-like?
People tell me I look like Busy Phillip….yea I wish
11. If you could invest $10 million dollars in anything, what would it be?
I feel like this is super obvious, but saving the Great Barrier Reef. Duh!
You want to know eleven things that you didn’t know about me….sit back and relax because they are comin atcha now:
1. I played the violin for nine years, and quit just when I sounded bearable.
2. I love raw dough. Biscuit and cookie, I eat it till I’m sick.
3. I am a really good line dancer, truth. I love boot scootin all night long.
4. I played soccer and tennis growing up, and I was terrible at both.
5. I found out on my 23 birthday that I was allergic to cherries.
6. I absolutely despise worms or anything that resembles a worm….trauma.
7. I have never smoked a cigarette in my entire life, good kid here.
8. I hit a deer once, I now shake while driving at night…no joke.
9. Once I get something in my head, like White Castles, I can’t stop thinking about it until I go/do it/have it.
10. I could eat spinach in anything, just call me Popeye.
11. I bite my nails like all the dang time and I am stopping tomorrow.
Now for the good stuff….my nominees for awesome blogs that you might not know about yet:
– Swish & Swoon
– Floridays Mom
– Scribbles & Notes
– Belle & Beard
– Just Two Crafty Sisters
– Homemade Ginger
– Little Paper Trees
– Girly Obsessions
– Mixed-Media Map Art
– Kitch + Craft
– She Makes A Home
Gosh, I know I am missing some of my favorites….I have so many!
I can’t wait to read all of your answers and scope out who you nominate.