It is that time again…..already
Here are our favorite things for the month of October. 1. I am digging the scarves lately. Bright and fun, printed and sweet…it doesn’t matter. These are my perfect fall accessories, this one is on my crush list.
2. I slapped “Every Month is Oktoberfest” on my toes on a recent pedicure trip. It is the first time I have ever put a dark and moody color on my toes. I generally stick to girly pinks or hot summer brights, so this was a refreshing change. I love it so much I ordered a bottle when I got home, I love how it reflects different colors in the light.
3. I will admit…I broke down and bout the iPhone 5 the day it came out. Only because my friend Sally asked me to go with her, and only because I had an upgrade on my kickin it old school phone. Gotta say, I can not put my phone down. I love it almost as much as bacon. Suuuweeee.
4. With the weather changing I am preparing for the dry hands and tootsies. Aveda’s Hand Relief is the best lotion I have ever found, it is rich and creamy but not greasy at all. Plus, it smells like fruit loops ohhh yum. Go get you some.
5. Oh the smells of fall, they make me so happy. We have candles…multiple candles in every single room. We change them with the seasons and I have been waiting to bust out the pumpkin candles for about three weeks now. The time has come for bonfires and pumpkin spice everything. I am one happy lady. 1. You are bound to see a lot of spray painting projects on the blog soon, and we have been working with a few different brands. Valspar has becoming my favorite spray paint without question. It sprays with ease and covers evenly, very good quality. Makes it a little less of a chore to spray paint all the stuff Christina brings to me.
2. I am getting really excited for all the Halloween candy to be hitting shelves, Twix is by far my favorite candy bar of the season.
3. We just switched the dogs over to Buffalo Blue brand dog food after a series of bad food run ins. It is difficult to find something that is healthy for both pit bulls and peek-a-poos. This all-natural brand has successfully kept both dogs full and happy. The little one even eats all of her food in one sitting, which is new. Two paws up.
4. Who watched the Red Bull Stratos jump? I was glued to the tv watching the little capsule rise and rise and wondering how this guy was going to survive temperatures of 96 degrees below zero. It was awesome, didn’t realize it took five years to plan jumping 24 miles either. That guy has guts.
5. Jason Motte has been my hero for a couple years now. I got his jersey for Christmas last year (thanks to the little miss) and he has really been rocking it in the post season. He even picked up a bat the other night. Go Cards!