A little late is better than never right? I won’t keep you waiting a second more.
1. This junk will change your life. After you throw on your morning mask you just spritz Urban Decay’s setting spray on and then stare in the mirror as your makeup stays perfect all day. Ok, maybe you don’t have to watch in the mirror all day. Try the “cooling” version, it is amazing once you are all hot and bothered from your straightener.
2. Oh. my. word. This gum. I feel like it was fate for me to try this gum. I ran into my friend Sandy from Vermont in an Atlanta airport (weird right) and she just happened to offer me a piece. Now I just consider it my addiction. I normally am not a fan of sweet gum but this one hits the spot. Now if I could get T to stop stealing my packs.
3. I adore fall, and I love that preppy flats start to steal the show come September. Target always has such a great selection…I am already saving my pennies.
4. So the lovely Cara mentioned the “Perfect 365” app on her blog and I thought I would give it a try. It is a “quick fix” photo editor that throws some makeup on your face for you. I on the other hand haven’t used it for that….I use it to doll my face up with “goblin makeup” and scare my friends. It gets even better once you start playing with their photos.
5. I love this stuff almost as much as I love the UD setting spray. I feel like I can practically make my twenty-something acne disappear. The best part is you can build it up so if the first layer isn’t quite cutting it you can rub some more on without looking like a cake face.
6. Ruffles with Love has some of the funniest sayings on their tanks. I will be debuting my first purchase as soon as it gets here…tapping foot waiting impatiently. They are so clever and hip to the times. I want to buy them ALL.
1. I am still sporting my iPhone 4 proudly. Even though Christina is begging me to give her my upgrade so she can buy that new gold iPhone, I think I am using this round to finally get up to date technology. I will not be getting the gold thank you very much.
2. You may see a theme on my board. We are going to talk about it more next week. Let me know if you figure out what it is. Ok it is not so much a theme as it is two things that relate to each other. Regardless, I have made this oatmeal my nightly routine. I can’t go to bed without it, apparently I am an old man.
3. We bought this a couple of weeks ago and I am still loving it. The Ryobi Airstrike nail gun is my favorite tool right now, so easy to use. I am amped to get started on replacing our baseboards.
4. As much as we try not to turn to frozen meals, our lives have gotten very busy these days. Of all the freezer meals to be had, Amy’s Kitchen makes em the best.
5. I did not want to put this on here, but Christina forced me. It’s just too personal. We never would have bought Cottonelle’s Fresh Care wipes, but after Haven they sent us a box to try. Not to get too in depth, but in ten years everyone will be using these and wonder how we ever lived without them. It’s a little strange at first but now when I don’t use them I feel disgusting. And that is all I have to say about that.
What are your September favorites?
Have you tried the Cottonelle Fresh Wipes?
Rushing out to get lemon gum?