It is that time again…..already
Here are our favorite things for the month of October. 1. I am digging the scarves lately. Bright and fun, printed and sweet…it doesn’t matter. These are my perfect fall accessories, this one is on my crush list.
2. I slapped “Every Month is Oktoberfest” on my toes on a recent pedicure trip. It is the first time I have ever put a dark and moody color on my toes. I generally stick to girly pinks or hot summer brights, so this was a refreshing change. I love it so much I ordered a bottle when I got home, I love how it reflects different colors in the light.
3. I will admit…I broke down and bout the iPhone 5 the day it came out. Only because my friend Sally asked me to go with her, and only because I had an upgrade on my kickin it old school phone. Gotta say, I can not put my phone down. I love it almost as much as bacon. Suuuweeee.
4. With the weather changing I am preparing for the dry hands and tootsies. Aveda’s Hand Relief is the best lotion I have ever found, it is rich and creamy but not greasy at all. Plus, it smells like fruit loops ohhh yum. Go get you some.
5. Oh the smells of fall, they make me so happy. We have candles…multiple candles in every single room. We change them with the seasons and I have been waiting to bust out the pumpkin candles for about three weeks now. The time has come for bonfires and pumpkin spice everything. I am one happy lady. 1. You are bound to see a lot of spray painting projects on the blog soon, and we have been working with a few different brands. Valspar has becoming my favorite spray paint without question. It sprays with ease and covers evenly, very good quality. Makes it a little less of a chore to spray paint all the stuff Christina brings to me.
2. I am getting really excited for all the Halloween candy to be hitting shelves, Twix is by far my favorite candy bar of the season.
3. We just switched the dogs over to Buffalo Blue brand dog food after a series of bad food run ins. It is difficult to find something that is healthy for both pit bulls and peek-a-poos. This all-natural brand has successfully kept both dogs full and happy. The little one even eats all of her food in one sitting, which is new. Two paws up.
4. Who watched the Red Bull Stratos jump? I was glued to the tv watching the little capsule rise and rise and wondering how this guy was going to survive temperatures of 96 degrees below zero. It was awesome, didn’t realize it took five years to plan jumping 24 miles either. That guy has guts.
5. Jason Motte has been my hero for a couple years now. I got his jersey for Christmas last year (thanks to the little miss) and he has really been rocking it in the post season. He even picked up a bat the other night. Go Cards!
Oooo you have the Iphone 5 already! Hmmm, I’m still on 4 but I can get my upgrade pretty soon so that way I don’t have to spend a fortune in getting it.. Can’t wait! I agree that that Aveda cream is the best, it’s just unfortunate they don’t sell it here. I got mine when I was in the US and have looked for a replacement ever since but no luck sofar! I’ve gotta check if I can buy it online. You just reminded me!
Happy Monday Simone 🙂
Yea, I was one of those crazies that waited in line for the iPhone haha! I actually just went after work and the line only took about 15 minutes, but I felt like a real hardcore apple fanatic. I do love it so far, so it was worth it 🙂
You can get Aveda online, I think even on Amazon or Ebay. I love that stuff it keeps my hands so soft!!!!
I like all your picks and need to get myself a pumpkin candle as well!
xo your BYW bootcamp and train companion Louise
Hi Louise! Mmmm pumpkin candles smell so yummy, thanks for stopping by girl 🙂
Hi…i am visiting over from Boot Camp. Love your blog…super fun! You have great fav Oct features!!…i have given that pumpkin candle as gifts…love them! I do not have that iphone 5…yet! I have the 4S and love it! Need to try the Aveda hand cream…always looking for a good one!
Hey girl! Thanks for stopping by 🙂 You need to get on the Aveda train ohhh it is like heaven on your hands.
Mmmmhhh, pumpkin candles! Never heard of them, but sounds delicious! Let’s see if I can get it here in HK…Yeah, saw the jump from my fellow Austrian Felix 🙂 His poor mum was crying all the time, felt so sorry for her, must have been nerve racking…
Thanks for visiting Susanne! Can you even imagine being his family, I was scared for him and I have never even met him. Such a brave man, I can’t even jump off a playground swing haha!