With all this nice weather I’ve been craving the salt in my hair & sand in my toes.
Unfortunately, all I got around these parts is the Muddy Mississippi.
That doesn’t mean I can’t dream of sunshine by the sea and walk around the house in a swimsuit. Your welcome for that mental image.
I always play it really safe when it comes to swimsuits, especially since the great weight gain also known as college. Don’t believe me, check it.
This year, I am determined to step out of my comfort zone when I take a dip…maybe next year I’ll drop those fifty pounds. There are so many colorful and fun options, here are some of my favorites.
1. This might be the perfect way for me to spice it up. The dash of color layered over the sophisticated stripes is the perfect mix of quirky conservative. Just not sure about the whole “no straps on a busty lady” thang this suit has going on.
2. Ok, this might be a little more than I can handle this year but you have to assume I am always going to gravitate to anything nautical or sailor-esque. Wouldn’t you feel like a total pin-up strutting around the pool in this suit. Flip flops would not be acceptable, only sky high heels.
3. Can I help it if I love black? I can’t imagine the tan lines that this suit would leave once the suit hits the floor, but how funky fresh amiright. It is like spicing up the little black dress, only waterproof.
4. I am head over heels for this suit. It just feels like something I would see another girl wearing and think, “oh I love love love her style”.
5. Seahorses on a swimsuit….need I say more? If only I could pull off a white-ish suit.
6. This looks so very flattering and slightly nautical so of course it is a front runner in my books. I feel like I would be super comfortable in it and isn’t that the best feeling when you are half naked in front of strangers.
Now if you happen to be one of my hot, lean, toned and tanned friends (holler, I am jealous) then check out these cute suits. Ahhhh maybe next year…time to jump on the elliptical.
7. Oh how I adore all the color this teeny tiny suit packs on. Does it get any better than stripes and patterns and a top that can fly off with a strong breeze, didn’t think so.
8. Ummm hello I need you in my life. This whole swim suit just sings my name in a heavenly tune, it’s like they made it just for me to jump on my sailboat and frolic in. Can’t be more in love, nope no way.
9. I know that Emerald is the “it” color and what better way to rock it than in this suit. The thing I love about solid colored suits is that you can go crazy with accessories.
Have you spotted any stellar swimwear lately?
Would you believe T has more trunks than I have suits?
Any swimsuit workouts I should know about?