Somewhere in all of the bathroom madness, we completely forgot to share our favorite things. Serious slackers reporting for duty.
I don’t want to keep you waiting another second.
Here are a few of my favorite things. 1. I randomly picked up Essies Crocadilly nail polish. You paint the nail and then use the super fancy magnet in the cap to pull a design out. It is a little tricky at first because you have to be fast and not smudge your paint job, but once you got it you will have super cute nails.
2. I am a little late to this party but I finally gave The Big Bang Theory a chance. I kind of fell in love, which is lucky since there are reruns on 90% of the day.
4. The Host….read it. No seriously, it is such a great book and the movie comes out this Friday so you better hurry.
5. While I agree that chevron may be a dying trend, I can’t get over these earrings. For only nine dollars they are a must-have.
Without further ado…here are the manfriend’s favorites. 1. A couple weeks ago we finally bought a new Shop-Vac. I have been grabbing every cobweb and dust particle I can find.
2. With the demise of Google Reader, we have downloaded Feedly to keep up with all of our favorite bloggers. I can’t believe we didn’t make the switch sooner, the interface is much cleaner and incredibly easy to navigate.
3. Christina’s dad let us borrow this book, I haven’t been able to put it down. Now I get why she says that Mr. Grisham is her favorite author.
4. My car has been in the shop for a few days, and in an effort to sell me an “upgrade” the dealer has us driving the 2013 Mercedes E350. I have to admit, if someone was buying we would be driving. These cars are a lot of things, but cheap is not one of them. For now we will just enjoy it on loan.
5. These chocolate covered health berries were on sale one day, so we bought them. What a smart move on the stores part, because now we are hooked and paying full price.
6. I finally convinced Christina to bring a pair of these cups home so that we can cut down on coasters and condensation. The Tervis Tumblers don’t sweat and have done a swell job keeping our drinks cold.
Have you found anything great this month?