I have dreamed of blogging almost everyday for about 4 years now, but I always thought no one would read what I had to say.
Then Tim convinced me that instead of reading 75 blogs a day, I should get a hobby and create my own little space.
Then he bought me a domain name.
Hello Homemade Ocean.
Hello fire ignited.
I have since thrown myself into blogging, staying up until wee hours at night and signing up for e-courses. I love it, feels like I what was always supposed to do.
I can’t wait to get home so that I can read comments and start writing my next post. It has become my happiness.
I have had plenty of inspiration, you can find them all in my blogroll over yonder. But one person really shaped my view of what I wanted my blog to be.
Roo Ciambriello…from Nice Girl Notes.
Throughout it all I always kept one person in mind…Roo.
Every post I would ask myself, would this make Roo laugh?
Not to be a creepy stalker type, but the girl has got jokes.
I do declare the reason I adore Roo so much is because we are twins.
That’s right, we were separated at birth y’all.
Let me break it down for you.
1. She is gangster at heart.
2. We both have a soda addiction because we hate coffee.
3. We both are not fans of the felines.
4. We lovva the gif’s.
6. We both have had life altering Spanx experiences.
7. We both have wicked awesome mamas. Hi Lola!
8. Our incredible sense of fashion dates all the way back to the Saved By the Bell days. I mean look at these two kids, straight from the streets. Ok so we look nothing alike, and she is way funnier….it’s fine I can be the jealous twin. I accept that role.
All kidding aside, I am so thankful to have such amazing inspiration and entertainment everyday!